Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Engagement Session

Brandon proposed September 18, 2009 (read more about that story here), and we wanted to take engagement pictures shortly after. So, my sister and I searched all over Texas to find a photographer we would absolutely love.

She did some research and found Brooke Olgivie. We fell in love! Brooke is originally from Lubbock, Texas, so Brandon and I traveled to her to help with the costs. We took our engagement session in a near-by town, Abilene, Texas, and absolutely loved everything about this small town.

With Brandon being a farmer, we just had to take a few shots with a tractor. Brooke did an amazing job with this shot. I love the sun flare!

Brandon and I graduated from Texas A&M just a year apart. Brooke loved our college rings and wanted to showcase those for us! We love this shot. :)

And, you obviously have to have a shot of the pretty sparkly ring!

We finished out our session on a set of abandoned train tracks. These are some of my favorite shots!!

I love this man!! <3

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)