Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

38 days and counting...

As of today, I have 38 days until my wedding on December 4, 2010. I have everything from the dress, the cake, the table linens and decor all the way down to my beautiful pink shoes. 

I wanted to start this blog to keep track of how things have been, are and will be in my relationship with my now, fiance, and soon to be husband, Brandon. I'll keep up-to-date status of our ups and downs, trials and mistakes, love and heartache. I'm hoping that this blog might encourage other couples to really appreciate their relationship and enjoy the time they get to share with that special person in their life.   

Some posts may be a few sentences and others full on novels. I do not have a set agenda for this experiment; I just thought this would be a great way to tell the world about our continuing story.

 {via}

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever." Noah to Allie from The Notebook

Comments