Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

37 days...

Saturday, October 23, 2010, I took my bridal portraits at the Botanical Gardens and San Jose Mission in San Antonio, Texas. Here is a sneak peek at a few pictures...


Photography by Bob Stickney 

More pictures soon to come, but for now this is all I can share. I am bound by the law that says men are not to see the bride in her dress before the wedding. I cannot tell you how excited I was to have my mom and sister there with me to make that day a complete success. I love you both so much!

Bob Stickney is an absolute genius when it comes to camera positioning, lighting and capturing the perfect moment. I am so excited to see the rest of my pictures. Thank you so much Bob for helping me capture memories to last a lifetime.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)