Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Anjolee Fine Jewelry


Bangle Bracelet: ℅ Anjolee, Jeans: Buckle, Top: Marshalls, Kendra Scott Earrings: Homestead, Sunnies: Walmart 

Have you guys ever heard of Anjolee? Well, Anjolee is a website manufacturer of fine jewelry and diamonds, and the BEST part of Anjolee, all of their pieces can be customized with any taste and preference of metal type, diamond size, diamond/gemstone quality, and length/size. They also offer a great selection of gemstone jewelry with your choice of several birthstones. 

Their website is super easy to navigate and quite fun to dream and design your own fine jewelry pieces. They even have their own bridal line! Married or not, this website has something for every women, even me.  ;)

And, the sweet people over at Anjolee: The Art of Jewelry sent me this awesome bangle bracelet to model, rant and rave about. I absolutely love the sleek, feminine design of this bracelet. And I can't even count how many compliments I've gotten on it. It is crafted in sterling silver with 2-2.5mm and 1-3.3mm cz's. I can't thank the people over at Anjolee enough for their generosity and attention to detail that went in to this bracelet. I absolutely love it!!

Comments