Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The One with the Photo Bomber

Just a little sneak peek for those of you not here at Texas Style Council. And that photo bomber would be the lovely Austin blogger, Shalyn of So Shay.

 photo IMG_1866_zps46ed13e2.jpg
Celeste, Emily, Shalyn, Danielle (in the back), and Rachel

You're seriously missing out if you're not here in Austin this weekend. For more updates and awesomeness the rest of the weekend follow me on instagram or twitter! Full recap posts coming at ya next week. Stay tuned! :)

I love you, Austin! 


Comments

  1. I can't wait to read about your weekend! It's events like these that really make me wish that I lived in TX...so many of my favorite bloggers live there! So glad you had fun. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, i'm following you on my favorite place, INSTAGRAM!! I'm excited to hear the full rundown of our weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)